8/11/12

Always go and delete old posts

Sometimes I go through my blog and read some of them to realize how annoying I am. I started this as therapy for myself, so I guess its working. Anywho, I am on my third cup of coffee and I think my heart stopped. So if this is my last couple of words (that no one reads) I need to make them good......wait for it!!!!!

I have a new hairstyle. They are braids and I LUB DEM!! They're long and fabulous...
I wish I knew what to do with them, but alas I only know three styles. Either way, they allow me to wake up later for work and I can just throw them around and go. I've gotten a lot of compliments so I put them in a jar and keep it jiving (...whatever). Speaking of jobs, I got a new one! I no longer work in NY, but now in North Jersey as a Chemist. I prayed for stability and I received it....not what I want to do in the long run (ha, never satisfied but I am learning a little something of commitment), but it is cool thus far. The people are kinda a buzz kill, but I am so happy to help build my empire (that sounded good right?). I don't know why I change the color of my font. Anywho, back to my 2 year Capstone paper. It is time to conclude this is keep it truckin (there I go again).

No comments: