4/7/12

...........

Happy Spring Everyone!!!! 

 I tried this new nail art crap that I saw on youtube. It wasn't hard, but I can't wait until I am a lot better and I can make crazy beautiful things! In other news my birthday is in two days...and I have been scrambling to cancel everything since I am the most broke I have been when I have to leave the house. I originally was so mad that everyone around me didn't care about my birthday..(they were too busy thinking about their special days coming up or a special afternoon)...but now I have a different view of things. I am never going to meet a person that loves me as much as I love myself, so I need to keep doing things that make me happy and stop dwelling on the things that people don't do for me. Yea its my birthday, and I am broke! If I wasn't maybe I would have planned something...but since I am...shit happens! 

My landlord/neighbor came over to receive perfume gifts I made and she gave me the best advice I have ever heard. She told me ways to fight through depression that I think I've had and also told me to keep moving forward. If there is something I want to do or be, the only thing stopping me is me. The idea of becoming a doctor is slowly disappearing. Now I have to work overtime to pursue this flavorist or perfumer thing (yes I still havent made up my mind yet). She made me smile and happy because its always a stranger looking on the outside that seems to exactly what to say. 

No comments: